YouGov Membership

Share Your Point of View and Help Make World a Better Place
Click Here to Be Part of the Team, Be a YouGoverner!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Is It That - What It Should Be??? (Part-01)

A simple question strucks my mind when seeing of my Motherland in hands of some HIENEOUS people present days have. Is it the Pakistan for what our elders lost their everything from their lives to their precious assets? Is it what our beloved Quaid-e-Azam dreamt of?

Sorry! with unbearable truth I have to claim it isn't.

People usually said that our MEDIA is free, PEOPLE are free, FACILITIES are available and much more to defend the wrong perception. They also know that they are trying to escape from truth and deceiving others. Yes MEDIA is free.... FREE to Blackmail and Lie for every single minute, PEOPLE are free..... FREE to cry over Inflation, Bomb Blast incidents, Street Killings and most Hieneous Corruptions and FACILITIES are available.... AVAILABLE to those who have Higher Approach.

My context might hurt some people who are still Blind-Folded on these Disastorous Issues. I have much more to write, but I think if I prolong to those things it will take a hell of time to read & write. So, with out wasting all of your time I am finishing my article. But, I'll write another one in continuation of this article having some more issues.

Everyone is not the culprit of nation, but most of them are including us, who thinks Pakistan as Piece of Shit and usaully plan to leave Pakistan in the middle of Devil & the Deep Sea.

A Piece of Advice:  PLS DO TAKE IT PERSONALLY AND PUT YOUR BLIND FOLDS ON FIRE. BE THE NATION "SIR SYED AHMED KHAN", "QUAID-E-AZAM" & "ALLAMA MUHAMMAD IQBAL" DREAMT OF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Disagree, Its Just a Point of View
So Please Don't Use Abusive Language