YouGov Membership

Share Your Point of View and Help Make World a Better Place
Click Here to Be Part of the Team, Be a YouGoverner!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Know Me Well - A Short & Brief Introduction of Myself

Beginning with the name of ALLAH – The Most Glorious, The Most Merciful & The Most Beneficial
My name is Zeeshan Amer Dar and this name was given to me by my paternal grandparents. I liked it more than ever, when I discovered it as a name, belonging to Rasoollulah (S.A.W) family. Khadija is a beautiful name and belongs to one of our holy mother for which I like it the most. If I got a chance to change my name, I’ll change it to Muhammad Ibrahim. “Zeeshan” is an Arabic name which means “Glorified” / “Dignified”. Lively Lahore is the place, I was born in 1984 and Taurus is the zodiac I have. We are three siblings in all, two brothers and a sister. I’m the eldest of them and being an eldest one you got a chance to play a responsible role, having respect in the eyes & hearts of your siblings.

Life is a very loveable feeling for which love can’t be excluded from it, though hardships are in there, but still its loveable for its struggling attitude and how it all goes through is fashion. Health, wealth & fame are the elements of a successful life. Healthy life makes you able to struggle for wealth which ultimately pushes you towards fame. So; health is more preferable to me. Life goes on strengthening yourself in almost every aspect, every element, and every single bit of it. Looking around my life, I came across the biggest strength of my life – My Mother, My Culture and most of all My Religion. Though, I have some weaknesses too, but they are shareable only to my loved ones.

Recalling my loved ones, I would like to state that my mother is very close to me, because she’s been an inspiration to me for life. I still remember the day, when at the time of my convocation, she was glowing and I saw joy in her eyes. That was the most memorable day of my life. Junaid is a firm believer and always try to help & advise others. He is very ambitious and in his presence I also feel ambitious & firm. He’s like a brother to me.... In fact he's my brother and he's the best friend I ever had in my life.

Whenever I got free time, I use to spend it with my friends and family, sharing various thoughts with them and if someone asks me the best time for it, I would say Evening. The cold & dark winter evenings are best, because sitting next to a Fire Place having a cup of coffee is nice. The growing green, the peaceful white and the powerful black are colors of my life. White the friendship rose is dear to me. Every person is an actor on this mighty life stage and the best of them is one & only Rasoollulah (S.A.W), who acted in such a way that He (S.A.W), left us an example of a successful life. Ahmed-bin-Lisan beautifully describes Rasoollulah (S.A.W) life in his wonderful poetry and Bullay Shah, Allama Iqbal, other numerous poets also spread His (S.A.W) message through their poetry. Regarding writing, Naseem Hijazi was a great writer, who’s always been a thought provoking writer, explaining the great Muslim histories. Though life is too busy, but still if sometimes I got a chance to travel, I would most likely plan a tour to any of the cultural sites we have in our dear land because of my love for our beautiful cultural heritage. Being a very casual person, I like to wear jeans and to my further liking I like to perfume myself in Dunhill. Also, I can make a nice breakfast or an appetizer and I’m very fond of good food, especially local desi food.

Leaving likings and coming to disliking, betrayal is one thing I hate the most likewise the people who are in it are the ones, I hate the most; specially those who betray their people, their culture and their nation. Though many of us know illiteracy as a major problem of our society, but still no one addresses the reality. For sure, we are very unlucky having illiteracy, despite of having great institutions and highly qualified people in our country. And that’s because we are only focusing on High Grades, Posh Degrees & Lavish Transcripts; instead what we should do is to focus on educated & literate thought, so that we can live up to the dreams of our great leaders to get our pride back. Our country is a nature’s most gifted land, so it’s the only one for me to explore and pay attention to, more than any other piece of land in this world.

In the last, before letting off my opportunity; my humble request & advice to all the people (specially youth) is since youth is the power house of a successful nation, we should get to the front instead of escaping to abroad and leaving our dear land unhanded at back between the devil and the deep sea.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously.... Are We awake....?
    We are nothing better than a dead person, cause we don't feel the pain around us... Please all the people at influential positions resign from your posts.... don't be fat cats, don't be self-centred, don't be satisfied with what you get...
    Come out of your comfort zones and ask the responsible people what had happened? and why did it happen? put them to trial and treat them as appropriate... As for the recent Bhuja Airline issue, No Trial, No Judgement Straight Execution of the culprits... That also in the middle of the town centres... SET EXAMPLES... Yes I know many of you will not like this.... May be mark my account as SPAM.... But I am Happy... I said something in your face.... I am just nobody... But Sirs and Madams.... Successful People at MashahAllah Top positions today... Take advantage of your posts and influence for the right reasons... at least for this one time.... We all could have died in an earthquake.... But Allah Subhana Wa Taala... Kept us alive to avenge the loss of our brothers, Sisters, Mothers, Fathers, Children and Our Loved Infants in the incident of Bhuja Airlines.... Sorry for any Inconvenience.... Thanks for Hating me, Because I know it is for the right reason... Many Thanks in Anticipation...

    ReplyDelete

You May Disagree, Its Just a Point of View
So Please Don't Use Abusive Language